I've been trying to Marie Kondo of late

So I don't know how many of you have tried Marie Kondo version of The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying, but I've been giving it a bash of late... here are some before and after pictures.

I still have a mountain of folding to do, but I was really pleased with the end results and so far so good in terms of my Hubby and Daughter keeping on top of my occasional flights of fancy... I really love Marie Kondo. I know she has come under fire for a variety of different reasons, but anybody that can make me sigh with happiness when I open the clothes drawers is onto an absolute winner if you ask me.

My Hubby's Tshirts now he can find exactly what he is looking for... Bliss

Hubby's shorts and trousers... taadahh!

Desk Drawer Before... very messy!

Desk Drawer Afterwards... using business card boxes to separate everything!

Comments